For more than 40 years, Loretto Hospital’s Addiction Center has been addressing the needs of the chemically dependent. Our Addiction Center provides comprehensive alcohol and substance abuse treatment to adults ages 18 and over on an inpatient basis. Our treatment techniques focuses on rebuilding the patient’s self-esteem and providing them with the necessary tools to handle life’s challenges post-recovery. We offer a wide variety of services to meet each individual’s needs.
- Alumni Program
- Community Education
- Comprehensive Substance Abuse Assessment
- DUI Services
- Discharge Planning and Placement
- Educational Seminars and Workshops
- Family Educational and Counseling
- Family HIV Support Services
- Gambling Assessments and Education
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Introduction to and Participation in 12-Step Support Group
- Medical Assessment and Treatment
- Medical Detoxification
- Medical/Medication Monitoring
- Nutritional Assessments
- Peer Support
- Psychiatric Evaluation and/or Medication Management
- Recreational Re-socialization Activities
- Residential Rehabilitation Structured Living
Once patients complete the program, we connect them with additional resources to ensure they have a network of support to maintain their independence from co-dependency.
For more information about the Addiction Center call (773) 854-5445. Consultants are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.