January 1, 2015
Loretto Hospital understands the amount of time and effort that goes into finding the right candidate. As such, we occasionally work with a very small group of third-party recruiting agencies.
At this time, we are not seeking assistance from third party recruiters for any of our open positions.
If you would like to be considered when a need arises, you may send a brief background of your recruiting experience to:
Director of Human Resources
645 South Central Avenue
Chicago, IL 60644
**Emails and phone calls will not be accepted.
1. Please note that submitting information about your company, services and/or products does not qualify you as an approved vendor or guarantee any assignments.
2. Loretto Hospital does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Any resume submitted to any employee of Loretto Hospital without having a Loretto Hospital service agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of Loretto Hospital. Loretto Hospital will not pay a placement or referral fee in these situations.
3. All vendors must have a Loretto Hospital service agreement signed by the current President/CEO of Loretto Hospital in order to be compensated for services rendered. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the Loretto Hospital staff will not be binding.
4. Unless otherwise authorized in writing by the current President/CEO of Loretto Hospital, Loretto Hospital will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity with the Human Resources department.
5. It is the responsibility of all third-party recruiting/supplemental staffing agencies to know and to comply with this policy.
Request for Proposal for Employment/Labor Legal Services